Friday, October 16, 2009

pink netbook

I'm at the Best Buy near my apartment right now typing this blog out on an HP Netbook - Intel Atom Processor N270. I've been thinking about getting a Netbook, but then I think, why bother? I am going on two trips before the end of a very VERY busy semester and was thinking a Netbook might help in terms of making sure I get work done on the road. But, Netbooks cost money, and I already have a laptop. I'm just not sure I need one, although it would be nice...

Ahh decisions. I thought I was better at this decision thing than most people... if I get one, I'd like to get one before my Chicago trip on Thursday (yea, Thursday, and if I get it before then, I think I'd be wondering if it were just an impulse buy).

Ahhh!!!

Oh, I just noticed that this one is out of stock. Splendid. I guess that makes my decision (at least for tonight) easier.

2 comments:

Dining on Deals said...

You thought you were better at the decision thing then most?? Didn't we both determined we were pretty horrendous at it a few years ago?

SAVE MONEY!

cyndaminthia said...

Yea, I decided not to get one, since I have a laptop and an iPhone.